Revolution - By Gregory Wilson
Spinning a small item on the tip of your finger is a visceral display of skill, control and years of masterful discipline. But, who has time for all that?
Revolution shortcuts the years of practice and allows you to look like a Shaolin Spin-Fu Master. Spin any standard deck or standard playing card on the tip of your finger in a mesmerizing display of playing card dexterity.
Part sportsmanlike skill and part unsportsmanlike gimmick, you'll have everything you need to get instant attention, including trick playing cards for tons of routines, expertly taught by Gregory Wilson. Greg will teach you how to spin like a Globetrotter in no time.
- 90 minutes of video instruction from top pro, Gregory Wilson.
- Specially designed and precision-engineered gimmick for weight, balance and spin time.
- 3 Red Back special trick playing cards to turn Revolution into a full magic routine.
- Easy to learn, easy to do, looks incredible.
- Instant Reset
- Makes a stunning ice-breaker
1. Broker Peace In The Middle East
2. Build A Suspension Bridge
3. Translate Sanskrit
4. Hit A Major League Fast Ball
5. Solve A Rubik's Cube
6. NY Times Crossword Puzzle
7. Train A Ferret
8. Raise One Eyebrow
9. Ride A Unicycle
11. Hang Wallpaper
>>> 12. Spin A Card Box On Your Finger
13. TV Guide Crossword Puzzle
14. Tie Your Shoelaces
15. Build A Popsicle-Stick House
16. Connect The Dots
18. Use A Stapler
19. Chew Gum
'You can carry this around or throw it in your close-up case and you have it with you at every gig.
You know that time when you first arrive at a gig and you walk around the place deciding which group to approach first.. Spin the deck on you finger as you move about... You'll look like a flashy 'so and so', but you will feel EPIC..
You know that moment when the photographer says 'Can you stand with the bride and groom for a photo..' Have a deck spinning on your finger casually..
You know that time when you are holding an invisible deck and getting the spectator to decide on a card... Spin the deck on your finger before you go through it...
I really like this..' - Dominic Reyes