Have you ever purchased a magic item, only to find out it wasn't right for you? Maybe you needed to return it but just didn't get around to it, or forgot? At the Merchant of Magic we give you a year to return it for something else instead.
You can return your purchase for up to 365 days from the purchase date. If you purchase on 29th Feb of a Leap Year, then you have until 29th Feb the following Leap Year to return those orders. That's four whole years! Yay!
You will be given a full online credit of it's value, so you can choose something else instead. (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging).
So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, simply contact us and our customer care team will arrange the return with you.
With The Merchant of Magic 365 day return policy, there are no special catches. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition.
Return With The Merchant of Magic - It's Easy:
- Products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- You will be provided with a special return code to include with your return package, it will also be your online credit code so you can choose something else instead.
- You may return items in person to the shop, or by post. If posting items remember to obtain proof of posting. We recommend using an insured/registered service.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Once your return is received and inspected by the fulfillment center (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your credit will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your account within 7 days.
- Because of media copyright, we are unable to offer this service for Magic DVDS and Books unless they are still factory sealed. i.e in an original sealed wrapper.
- Due to their nature, Instant Downloads and Streaming videos can't be included in this policy.
- Clothing, Special order, customised items, and some theatrical stage illusions are excluded.