Rebel - By Lloyd Barnes - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Availability: Instant delivery
Lloyds collection of new era visual card magic.
- 2 Switches
- 2 Controls
- 3 Colour Changes
- 7 Effects
An arsenal of new sleights. Every effect is gimmickless and impromptu. Comes fully photo illustrated, and is thoroughly researched and credited.
Here is the contents in more detail:
- CPR Change: Imagine a Colour Change as visual as the ClipShift but with no knuckle busting moves and silent!
- Barrel Change: The Slowest and most visual colour change that there is… with no gimmicks!
Savings Change: A gimmickless and visual change of a playing card inside a box.
- CPR Control: Cleanly cut a playing card in to the center of the deck. Secretly controlling it to the top.
LTB Control: A single card is cleanly inserted in to the deck and left outjogged, then squared in. With no moves. It’s now on top.
- Light Switch: Switch a single tabled playing card in the natural action of turning it side for side.
Virgin Switch: A utility move for switching a card outjogged from the center of the deck, in a natural invisible motion.
- Vrigin Transpo: Lloyd’s rendition of the Dan and Daves modern classic, the Tivo Transpo.
- Twins: A prediction is made. The spectator chooses a card. The prediction is shown to be the chosen cards twin!
- Red Sky: A card placed face up in the deck instantly switches with a card face up on the bottom of the deck.
- Sniper: The spectator takes a shot at finding their card in the deck and completely misses… as a kicker, they find that they’ve been holding on to it the whole time!
- FLY: A teleportation of a signed selection… all in the spectator’s hands!
- Eat Fresh Sandwich: Imagine seeing one of a pair of face cards slowly and visually melt through the deck towards the other, bringing with it, your selected card.
- Flic – Flac: A hyper visual 2-phase inversion routine that you can add in to your existing set.