Printing Coins (Gimmick and DVD) by Ariel Carax
A visual and innovative effect you will definitely include in your repertoire! The magician puts a pencil, a coin (you can borrow one from the audience) and a sheet of paper on the table.
He puts the sheet of paper on top of the coin and rubs the pencil on it, making a coin rubbing of the face of the coin on the sheet of paper. The magician prints the coin several times on the whole sheet. He then raises the sheet of paper and shows that the coin has been multiplied into as many coins as the number of rubbings made! The coins, the sheet of paper and pencil are showed and given away to the audience.
The DVD includes a visual and emotional introduction of Printing Coins.
- A perfect and impressive opener (introductory effect).
- Very easy to do.
- Easy and quick reset.
- Quickly repeated.
- You may perform it standing or sitting at a table or on the floor.
- No manipulation or palming.
- No need to discard anything. No sleeves or lap required.
- At the end, all the items used may be given away to the audience or showed for their examination.
- Use any type of coin, even a borrowed one: £2 coin, Half dollar, 2 euro, peso, etc.
- A gimmick and an explanatory DVD are included.