Cube 3 - Rubix Cube Magic
Everyone knows that solving a Rubik's Cube can be a long, and frustrating feat. That is, until Cube3 by Steven Brundage turned a near-impossible puzzle into a jarring moment of excitement.
Steven shocked the world by using a Rubik's Cube to get out of a traffic ticket and the video populated social media feeds all over the world. Not sure about cube magic? Think again. He fooled Penn & Teller, then Steve Harvey, Good Morning America, NBC, ABC… the list is still going on from the countless media sources that want to experience what you're about to learn with Cube3. Now, Steven wants to teach you how he uses his closely-guarded Rubik's Cube routine to crush audiences all over the world.
What you'll get:
- Steven Brundage's signature 3x3 speed cube
- Instructional Download with hours of jam-packed material
- Imagination Solve: A slow, multiphase morph of the mixed cube that seems to solve itself.
- Toss Up Solve: A jolting solve that people never get tired of watching.
- Behind-the-Back Solve: This is the one that the world went crazy for.
- Bag Solve: A cube inside a paper bag that seems to solve itself.
- Instant Solve: Boom. Fast and
- Color Change solve: The cube never moves, but still finds its way to a perfect solution.
- Eye-popping cube flourishes
- Basic & advanced cube solving techniques
- Presentation, handling & performance ideas
- Cube care & maintenance
- No gimmicks
- Beginner to Advanced
- Completely examinable
- A new approach to cube magic
Get Cube3 and start mystifying the masses in a whole, new way.
Please note: The tuition for cube 3 is a set of videos and PDF ebooks to download.
'For me, the biggest draw of Steven's Cube3 is that it's one of those few effects in the market where you seem to rediscover your love for magic. With this, you get the necessary knowledge and the preferred speed cube out of a snazzy looking box to pull off most of the routines that Steven presented on Fool Us (I'm still hopeful for the Millisecond Solve!). Think one of the best gifts was that I finally got the hang of beginner's method to solve the cube. Such a sense of accomplishment! And there's sufficient material to conduct your own versions of colour match solve and blindfolded solve. Simply love the toss up solve and imagination solve. This is a 5 out of 5 product. Thanks for sharing the magic.' - Ruzifa