Quacker Jackd by Cosmo Solano
Spectator(s) freely names a card while munching on a bag of Cracker Jacks Popcorn...
The bag is then dumped out and the prize package is seen among the popcorn and peanuts.
The prize is opened and has a folded up playing card in it and it matches the card named!
- Easy to do! No Sleights, choices are freely made (not a forced card)
- Uses the "Q" (Quantum Connection) system
- Includes 2 Q Singles ($150 value!)
- Set up and ready to perform
- plus refills for the prize packages