Approaching Magic Practice - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Availability: Instant delivery
Do you find that you practice your magic regularly, but fail to get the results you want?
In this 102 page book, professional magician Dominic Reyes shares advice and techniques he has learned about effective magic practice over more than 20 years. The book is intended to give you a structured plan of action, ways to get faster results, and practical tips that will make a huge difference to your approach to learning magic tricks.
You Will Learn:
- Why magicians waste so much time getting little result
- How to avoid the 'pitfall of choice'
- A structured, focused practice program
- Ways to stay motivated
- How to judge your progress
- The psychology of practice techniques
- How to spot and correct errors
- Example study programs
- Ways to Improve your existing material
- How to build presentation into your practice
- The 20/20/20 method of practice
- Techniques to avoid performance drift
- How to set practice goals
- The best way to remove a practice plateau
- And much, much more
Approaching Magic Practice was exactly what I had hoped it would be. Thank you!!! - Simon Cottingham
'I've attended a few of your training sessions and always found them useful. Having everything spelled out clearly for me in a book is a great help.' - Damien Wilson.
'Useful stuff in that book. Effects rarely come with advice on how to learn them, so this was invaluable' - Meric D