SCARED V2 - By Jamie Daws - INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Availability: Instant delivery
SCARED has been a stable part of my working repertoire for over 4 years now and for some magicians, has also been a go too method for the Haunted Deck. With this beautifully edited book with HD Studio shot photo’s, you have the knowledge to do possibly the best impromptu Haunted Decks out there. Find out what all the fuss is about and remember to get SCARED!
Foreword by Peter Duffie
Additional ideas from Liam Montier, Cameron Francis, Alan Rorrison, Peter Eggink and Kit Felgate
No Strings or wires!
No Glue or tape!
Easy to do!
Nothing Added or Taken From the Deck!
Start Completely Clean with NO Gimmicks in your deck!
1. "Very nice! A sound ‘on the fly' method for a classic effect." - David Forrest
2. "This is really, really terrific! I'll be honest, I've never done a Haunted Deck effect before. Don't like IT and didn't want to work with a gimmicked deck. But this is so practical. You really can have the special something in the deck, or in the card case, and not have to worry about anything. You're ready to go whenever. Two thumbs way, way up!" - Cameron Francis
3. "......I must say. I have it. I use it and I find it a fantastic method! Have a peek you will not be disapointed!" - Alan Rorrison
4. "This a clever and creative solution to this classic plot in magic. I love it!" - Peter Eggink
5. "Having spent today performing this routine to strangers the reactions have been amazing. I had one girl scream and drop the cards when I performed it in her hands. You won't be disappointed and you will quickly find this routine fitting into your arsenal.” - Kit Felgate
6. “I highly recommend looking into this!” - Nico Zottos
7. “This is REALLY AMAZING. If you haven't performed haunted deck tricks because of their "gimmickedness", this is THE product that you should get.” - Thomas Kwon
8. “A really nice trick, closest thing you will get to real magic. I rate it through and through. Simple yet MIND-BLOWING!!” - Ben Fisher
TYPE: PDF ebook file for Mac and PC.
DELIVERY: Electronic/Instant download (worldwide)
Magic Tricks Difficulty level 1 (Basic moves/Selfworking)
FILE SHARING TRACKING/PROTECTION: Embedded watermark customer details