Beautifully simple, yet powerful magic doesn't happen very often, but it
Ultimately comes down to creating a powerful fusion between the method and effect.
You know a good trick, not when you see one, but when you experience it.
This is the first trick, in a long time, where every magician who's seen it, instantly wanted it.
Honestly, it is one of the simplest and cleanest effects to perform.
It's impossible to back track and easy to do.
Subliminal messaging doesn't work on everyone, but now you have the power.
*Wondering why you instantly have the urge to hit the buy button? Read the first letter of every sentence...
"At first you will like the effect, but then you'll LOVE the method!"
- Tom Elderfield
...Welcome to Ad Sense, where you influence people for harmless entertainment.
You ask your spectator to place 3 objects on 3 cards. And when you flip over their selections; everything matches perfectly. There's nothing to bring in or out of play, these really are their chosen cards.
- Incredibly easy to do
- Nothing to bring in and out of play
- Virtually self-working, barely an inconvenience.
- It will fool you even if you are familiar with the principles involved.
- They can change their minds on where to place items
- Extremely entertaining
- Multiple handlings taught in the instruction
- Effect can be instantly repeated with different items
This is Ad Sense, the ad that just makes cents.
"The method is genuinely quite simple, but it is beautifully concealed and deeply deceptive."
- Phil Smith